Scope & Limitations of General Warranty
Allen Company warrants products purchased from Allen Company or authorized dealers to be free of defects in materials or workmanship for one year, unless stated differently in the product information, or for the maximum period allowed under your jurisdiction, if less.
TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, THE WARRANTY HAS THE FOLLOWING LIMITATIONS:
- THE REMEDIES OUTLINED IN THIS WARRANTY ARE THE EXCLUSIVE AND SOLE REMEDIES FOR THE ORIGINAL PURCHASER ONLY;
- THIS WARRANTY IS IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, INCLUDING THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY , FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED BY LAW, COURSE OF DEALING, COURSE OF PERFORMANCE, USAGE OF TRADE OR OTHERWISE;
- ALLEN COMPANY’S AGGREGATE LIABILITY SHALL NOT EXCEED THE PURCHASE PRICE OF THE DEFECTIVE PRODUCT; AND.
IN NO EVENT SHALL ALLEN COMPANY BE LIABLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENT, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE.
Exclusions from Warranty Coverage
Excluded from coverage under this warranty are the following:
- Allen Company products purchased other than from Allen Company or from an authorized Allen Company dealer
- Third-party products used in conjunction with Allen Company products
- Damage resulting from continued use of Allen Company product after giving notice of a defect under this warranty
- Damage resulting from abuse or misuse
- Damage resulting from neglect, poor care, or improper storage
- Damage resulting from extended wear and tear
- Damage resulting from tampering or modification
- Damage resulting from exposure to a caustic substance
Returning a Defective Product
To return a defective product, please contact our Consumer Service team for further instructions. They can be reached by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by phone at (720)446-5631.
Items received without an RMA may be refused.
Once the product has been received by Allen Company, the product will be inspected to determine if it is defective. All determinations will be made by Allen Company, are in their sole discretion, and are final.
If Allen Company determines that product is defective, Allen Company will replace or repair the product. If the original product is unavailable, a comparable product will be sent. No refunds will be given.
Shipping will be paid both ways by the customer on all international warranty claims.