Instructions for Installing Your Swivels on Your Firearm
1. Unscrew the swivel locking screw (fig. 1) by turning it counterclockwise until it can be moved freely.
2. Push on the end of the swivel locking screw until the gate clears the swivel pin.
3. Rotate the gate to expose the swivel pin. This will allow the pin to be installed through the hole in the swivel stud (fig. 2).
4. Close the gate and align its hole with the swivel pin. Tighten the swivel locking screw by turning it clockwise until tight. Visually check to assure that the base of the swivel locking screw is firmly against the frame of the swivel.
5. Repeat this process for the second swivel.