Vanish Camo Netting for Ground Hunting Blinds, 12' W x 56"H, Mossy Oak Break-Up Country
Conceal yourself in the field with Vanish™ camo netting in Mossy Oak® Break-Up Country™ camo print. The netting fabric is full of features, making the ideal solution for making a ground blind.
Conceal yourself in the field with Vanish™ camo netting in Mossy Oak® Break-Up Country™ camo print. The netting fabric is full of features, making the ideal solution for making a ground blind. The fabric is made of weather-resistant material, having the ability to withstand severe weather conditions. This netting/screen type fabric is best suited to cover viewing holes in your ground blind and allows air flow throughout the netting material. The fabric is lightweight & easy to setup in a noiseless movement, offering the perfect solution to make an improvised blind. The fabric is designed with a non-glare finish to provide ultimate concealment. Overall camouflage fabric measures 12-feet long x 56-inches wide.
- HUNTING BLIND: Camouflage fabric is breathable, easy-to-setup, produces noiseless movement, & very durable
- ULTIMATE CONCEALMENT: Designed to be used as ground blinds, waterfowl blinds, goose blinds, & concealed treestands
- NETTING MATERIAL: Made of a fine mesh material - great for concealing viewing port in your ground blind
- GLARE-FREE: Fabric is made with a glare-free finish & conceals lightly without impairing vision
- GROUND BLIND: Overall fabric measures 12-feet long x 56-Inches wide
- Mossy Oak® Break-Up Country™ Camo